Saturday, January 31, 2009

A trip 2 KLCC

Woke up early in the morning.Cause I got 2 meet up with A kinder teacher =D.
Christine jie jie(Shi Jing).She's a girl I know from my tuition center.She is a friendly,kindhearted girl.Always have kind n friendly smile on her face.She say long time no meet n I dont wan stay at home day dreaming. So,I promised.
I was late 4 d date.here I apologize,sorry Jing.My mum suddenly say wan 2 go 2
gym(fitness first) n offered 2 drive me there.
U know,woman does things way slower than man.No offence 2 all woman,just some.hehe
1st thing we did is bought us our movie tickets.All's well,end's well.My friend told me that's a nice show.Eventually,she's d 1 who paid d tickets.So I muz treat her 2 a meal,
Madam Kwan's.We enjoy our meal n chit chat.Sharing stories of her n mine.
After we went window shopping.I visit Fiorie.She dare me 2 ask 4 job at QUIKSILVER
(where she is working).Someone jz came 2 my mind,she say will visit me so I gave a try.Unexpected,I get d job.
Yeepe.Working at KLCC will b muz more fun than working at Jusco.I think.
After that,we went 2 d cinema.funny thing happened.Im d one holding d tickets.When we searching 4 our seat.I took out my old ticket.Wednesd's underworld 3 ticket.We went in d wrong room & ask ppl did they sat d wrong place..B4 d thing happen.We laughted like mad d.Can u imagine?Asking some1 when u r d one who holding d wrong ticket.
The show was great.laughter in d air.Shi Jing doesnt really speak cantonese.She was blur sometime when she doesn't understand.She's a funny girl.The way she laughted, jz d same way a little laught.You guys show date yr love one n watch.
After it,we went A&W 2 hav a teabreak.I do d paying.That's a Gentle man's job.But not always of cause.Im still a student,can treat then sure I'll.She's helped me alot since we know each other so I wont mind treat her.Most of d time we spent chatting.
We went visit Celyn at GAP 2.She seems doesnt love her job alot.Dont know.Good luck k,Celyn.
After everything ends.Rushed home coz I promised someone I'll on9 tonight.So I didn't get 2 my friend's open house.Sorry.U wont mind rite?

No comments: