Wednesday, January 7, 2009


Someone jz miss his appointment..dealed meet on morning.but he only appeared in d afternoon..Fine.im okay wid it..

Early in d morning,there is a weird guy looking n walking around our store..After like 30min,he came in n started 2 "shoot" ppl..Started from my client n then me..But when he reached me,I argue back,we have a small debate.Finally he agreed with me n talk nicely 2 me d.haha.

He taught me alot about business n about how 2 manage a store properly,but I have still no idea who is that,just know he is only from NewsPlus..

When Jack arrived,I told him everything..N,something suprisingly.he told me..that is d director..DIRETOR..I was like.."okayyy..."

Today,Fitri & Yana have an small arguement.Fitri is unhappy wid our timetable..they argued on it n no one bother 2 stop them.I'm like a middleman..they will come 2 me,complaining each other..WTH,Im not supervisor..dont tell me..

Finally,i thought an idea.I setted a new timetable that everyone of us is satisfied..Im proud of it..I settled a WAR...Once again,Aaron saved the day..Shou came wid us..Jim bought him2 DDR..he lag lag de..always missed d steps..I get myself won a LEEHOM's lastest album..Shou will get 4 me(Heart.Beat)...Thx shou.
Guys,I got my 1st even salary..


Miss Cheah,sorry.Reply me k..I know u'r unhappy wid something or some1.Stop d moody life..rmb?optimistic


Nite,2mr will start my day with a good exercise..Badminton

No comments: