Thursday, January 8, 2009

Working is FUN

It's 12 something in the midnight.Still determined 2 blog.Why?hoping someone will read it..

Played badminton with JIM in d morning..After a great exercise we bathed at my house n went for breakfat..I got 2 pay the bill,AGAIN.

Everything is fine on d afternoon.Fitri,Aidil,Jim n Aaron went dinner together..We thought Aidil is going 2 pay d bill cause he agreed with it yesterday.but he didnt..Saying not today..We bring Fitri n Aidil 2 DDR..Jimmy say we seperate into teams..Aaron,Aidil teamed as group A,Jimmy n Fitri team up..Obviously,team A won d game..They need 2 pay 4 d game..^.^

Due2 sugar rush,I get high coz d DDR.Clients & I,we were trying 2 break..I mean break dance..I fall again n again..We laughted alot..We were having a "war"in d store room..returning cans flying around.N I took some water bottle n splash water 2 them..having water war..We need the clean d store after having fun..Enjoy the time..Within the time,I get 2 enjoy myself beside missing someone..

Need my rest.Lets call this a day..Nite

No comments: