Friday, January 2, 2009

An enjoyable day..


Early in d morning,phoned JIMMY and he didn't answer..No choose,go work by myself.

Today Fitri them fall from bike when rushing back 2 work..2 bad..b careful k..

Shou came in d afternoon..He came wid 2 fren..Ryota n 1 more forgetten his name.Ryota get a hair cut..Cute.Shou came for job..finding vacancy,he seems like desperate 4 it..

Darren came n hav dinner wid us...LEO's again..Jimmy wanted 2 eat there n it's ok wid me..After it,DDR again/..Darren beated Jimmy quite a few times n beated me once..N Jimmy beated me 4 times 2..After all,I'm still d big winner...Darren is good 4 a beginner..Jim n I are beginner 2 ..

Chatted with Darren alot today..He hav a good news this year..Good 4 him.. cant tell wats his good news..

She reminded me 2 take my bag back..Feel surprise while reading her msg but,kinda happy 2..

oh yea,Ashley brought me a wallet..as christmas present..i was going 2 get 1 for myself..how can she know i need a new wallet..mayb is bcoz of her 6 sence?once again,thx..


Enjoying every second of life..

No comments: