Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A perfect life.

13 Jan

Im unhappy wid that f**king indian.He is d head of security,Ex-police.The way he talked make b fed up,I wanted 2 scold him.By the time I going2scold him,he asked me 2 work.so,I "forgived" him.There is alot of new stock came n we need 2 arrange everything.Stop d unhappy topic.hehe ^^

14 Jan

Today,alot new need comic arrived.I randomly picked few n read.I started 2 wonder,I cant I get a life jz like d story I read?A guy who get his prefect girlfriend he wanted,n live a happy&sweet life together.

There is a line I feel its really true,"Tell out when you're unhappy with something or someone.dont let it build n bursted out suddenly."This is how 2 let a RELATIONSHIP last,forever.

Time for dinner,Sarah & her mum treated us(Jim) dinner.Thx alot.I asked Sarah 2 danced wid me,jz d DDR.She was shy n refused 2.but,she promised she will next time she come visit me.jeeje

While reading comic,my phone rang,I wonder who was that.Was her,she talked alot jokes & craps.Some was funny n some wasnt,but I'll still laught coz she is sick.Dont wan 2 hurt her ma.Hehe,wondering wat will she comment when she read this post.haha >.<

Why do she have a highlight?coz she love it

No comments: