Thursday, January 22, 2009

Life is unpredictable

Why the world ppl will love 2 act he is smarter than me n put all d blame on me..Everytime when he realize that is his fault,he is the who wrong he jz dont wan 2 apologize?Take time 2 realize,who is the true friend.

21 Jan

What is so special today?It's my best friend,Darren Yeo's bday.Shou,Jim n I bought him a bottle of beer.According 2 Shou,that's d latest in Malaysia.We decorated the beer ribbon n a bday card.Lately Glenn joined us for dinner 2.
We had out dinner at IZZI n Jim n I paid d bill coz we got our salary.^^Had fun,went DDR.Everything is nice.Wanted 2 ask Darren,what's d different after being 18?Do you feel u have 2 b more responsible ? I accidently suicide..was 2 lucky i'm still alive..I'll tell u personally if u wan 2 know

22 Jan

Last day 2 work at NewsPlus,abit uncomfortable 2 leave d place?why?I make frens there.Knowing each other n hanging out.Gossiping,everything.We took a couple of photo b4 we leave d place..
Oh ya,there is having a DDR competition.I went n take a look.The operator came n approach me asked me 2 join.I tell myself,"Jz for fun,give a try." Zuki was there 2.
Battling all the way till semi-final,met a guy who is super pro.I think he at less plays d game for half a year.We battled 3 rounds n i lose all 3.I wasn't sad at all coz I didnt even know I can join that competition coz I wan late.But still managed 2 win myself a pack of sweet.
Who's d winner,I know them.They're the Trios.3 sister who always play there.And d guy I lost 2 get d 3rd runner up..

No comments: