Monday, January 5, 2009

the day ,5th jan

Posted about yesterd..Went interview 4 a new job wid Celyn n Jun Wei..I was still punched working but went out...Fitri sent me 2 LRT station by bike?Without a helmet is dangerous..seriously..I reached there earlier than I thought I would.We went 2 the company's building 2 meet d HR manager,Jin Jin..We filled d form b4 d interview..She is aged early 20..She asked us something about us but not about d job..If I get d job,I'll get pay RM6/hr...After the interview,we walked back 2 KLCC.probably working at KLCC or Pavilion if i get it..KLCC is prefered..IF get,u'll c me at Tangs or FCUK(not FUCK)......Not that far after all.I leave my name at TOPMAN in case I cant get the job..I leave my working place more than 3hr..While I'm back..everything is almost done,mayb they dont really need me already,except EMERGENCY..

Today,going KLCC again..With Shou..Trying 2 get us both a job..n will visit Celyn n Jun Wei

Wish me good luck...

No comments: