Saturday, January 3, 2009

X.X tired 2 d MAX

A tiring day...Mum waked me up d morning.Went breakfast will d family..Taekwondo class was d same,but MASTER focus on basic today.Asked us 2 train more on d leg..tired tired tired..



After class..went 2 work..heard something from them..some1 suspect some1 stole something..



Jim sicked...He was cashiering..since he not feeling well i got 2 take over his place help him so he can rest..As a friend n a worker..I must..



Sarah came here few times...We finally manage 2 chat abit..very little..Darren came with his parents 4 dinner so we chatted abit.



Seriously,working days,hours,minutes n seconds..tired like nth.,should say exhausted.how good if there is some1 who can massage 4 me..Help me relax..calm myself..I will really appreciate it..If her will do that 2 me..treat me as good as i did 2 her

No comments: