Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A day off 4 me..

Today dont need 2 work...Can sleep as much as I like,still woke up b4 9am..Shou & I went KLCC 2 find job..A sentence is common we used today was"Do you have vacancy offer here?".We went n find Celyn n Jun Wei..They treat us free coffee...We had lunch at KFC b4 visit them...Chatted 2 Celyn n Jun Wei alot,make me missed someone.Should I still working hard 4 her,or should I go on 2 the next level..I'm fine,n I'm someone who will treat my ex really good,mayb even better when they r my gf.cant b couple still b friend is what i always wanted..That's why I still keep in touch with my exs..Shou 1st time meet them,he like them 2..N said,Celyn looks like a cute Sapo,y dont kao her?I was like.."will think about it".Shou will b pleasure 2 work at VIDEO EZY..He is will wait call from them..Good luck..May GOD bless him.I was waiting phone call from parkson but...Shou & I went PERTOSAINS.Wasnt as much as i expected...I asked her 2 go wid me b4..But she say was boring..

A friend of I,started her tuition today,she asked me 2 read her blog..I doesnt really like her lastest post..coz,I read something rude..Dont like it..Miss Cheah,I updated my blog..Pls dont use rude word d k..is that something i told someone?

I started 2 worry what course should I take next..dont want 2 regret for choosing a wrong course...Woman worry 4 choosing wrong husband,Man worry choosing wrong CAREER..it's really true..GOD,Bless me and show me my WAY...A way that belongs 2 me.

No comments: