Friday, January 9, 2009

LiFe is what U made.

Brother Jason fetched me 2 work..Jimmy should went wid us but he ffk.It's a fine morning.Yana,Siit & Fitri went out 2 d bank,They came back late n I "shooted" them.Jz want them 2 know,procrastination is the thief of time.Yana asked me,"why r u so emo today?" I ignored her question.

In d afternoon,Jim is here.I promised that I'll b d cashier when he is here,causing in need him2help me.But thats a problem,Ambika changed coins which make d tube had not enough money $$$.I refused 2 take d cashier's post..Jim came in without knowing wat happen acting like a boss.I scolded him n say,"Mind your own business."..It jz came out from nowhere..Ambika is our senior from Nepal,he is too stubborn2 listen 2 our advise(something).He descide 2 drop d coins.We disagreed wid it but we can do nothing.

Fitri need 2 get himself a new keypad.Carrefour,he descide 2 get is from Carrefour.I went wid him.We went there by bike.1st time traveled on a bike that far..It'ssssss,FUN.My parents will "kill" me if they know about it.
We went there,most of d shall r chinese n he asked me 2 check d prise 4 him..We ask n ask,finally a store had it n selling RM 35.I talked with them n finally get it 4 only RM30.Was d "best prise"according 2 them.

Dinner time,as usual.4 of d guys went dinner together.Suprisingly,Fitri paid d bill..thx.hehe..A penny saved is a penny gained..saved some money for dinner..^.^

I joked wid Jimmy when we came back from d amusement section.But he was like,fxck u.I'm like.whats wrong wid him..We argued on it abit.I knw im wrong but his attitube make ma doesnt wan 2 apologize..We end wid a happy ending..everything is great

I falled asleep while waiting her msg.When I woke up.Fitri&Jimmy came back from a conversation.Fitri suddenly came 2 me n started chatting with me.

He talked about alot alot alot.He was trying 2 advise me.He told me alot true stories.
eg,boon siew(HONDA).Port Klang,Mr How.alot n alot.


What I learn from him.
  1. Never afraid 2 make a choose.
  2. Money is never number(cause there r knowledge,friend,love family n so so..)N i never put money at d 1st place..
  3. Life is what we made.
  4. U will love something if u use yr heart n learn it.
  5. Every human being r d same.
  6. always b open mined.
  7. Learn from people's n ourselve's mistake.

Sorry 2 say,I nvr know fitri mentality is that mature.Never judge a book by it's cover..It's really true.

No comments: