Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Holidays...

Ang pao.who ever read this post must share your half of your ang pao money $$ with me..hehe,kidding la..CNY,visit here n there.First thing will b.GONG XI GA CAI..I didnt play firework this year.Why?not in mood.When ever I try 2 enjoy playing,anything.I start 2 think of her.

1st 2 days of cny,went here n there 2 collect ang pao.meet some relatives n friends who didnt meet for long time.Oh,1st day of d CNY,a monkey visit us in d morning.N my doggie Richie barked like hell.I woke up n was wondering wat d hell is wrong wid Richie again.Richie tried 2 protect d fruits from getting steal by d monkey.Good boy..hug hug.Dont know y.When I 1st c the monkey I think of her again.Didnt let her know about it.Or not she will say I say she is monkey.

3rd day of cny.mum held a MINI Party.Alot of uncle n aunty r here.Erm,about twenty You know,beers.cards..Noisy than d monkeys in jungle.Most of d time Im at up stair.Wanted 2 chat with her n tell her how much I missed her.But she isnt in d mood 2 chat.

Recently,I love MUSHROOM.Found of MUSHROOM r cute.I love mushroom.Jz dont know how 2 let the MUSHROOM know.

MR.Mario was here

1 comment:

Ernest 全 said...

wa,
happy new year still didn't forget
to miss your girl girl a?
who girl is so lucky can let you miss her?