Monday, February 2, 2009

Life is short.

Think that I'm emo because my title?Not at all,I'm fine.
Morning,went play futsal with Darren.Doesn't enjoy the game much.Can't really fit in.Why?Because I don't know my teammates except Darren.
Got no chemistry at all.
After the game,we sat down.While watching people play basketball.
We chatted alot.This and that.
I officially dated her.Haven't,just asked her.
She say she'll love to spend her day with me.
That's a yes.Hehe.Mr.Mario,gambatee o.
I watched Ip Man from metacafe.That show was good.Showing a humble fighter fights for his family,his town and his country.I just hope I can be as humble as him.He got awesome fighting skill but he never show off.You can seldom find this kind of people anymore.
I went futsal again,in the evening.Today,really not in form.Played in the rain and the floor is too slippery.Can't even stand properly.
The second month of the year,February is here.Can't believe it.
What had I do in past few weeks.Time and tide,waits for no one.
After this month,spm result will be release.
I just hope my result won't be worse than what I expected.
GOD bless me.And I hope my friends will get the result they want too.SuYin,you're not confidence with yourself.Read your blog.God bless you.
I perseverance to prove myself to the world.I'm the shining star.May spm helps me 2 prove.

No comments: