Thursday, February 5, 2009

A disappointed day

Can't sleep well yesterday night,was too excited cause going to meet someone special.Woke up in the midnight for 5 or 6 time.Normally I woke up only once or none.By six something in the morning,I received a message and I knew was her.I thought she is warming me not to be late this afternoon.I woke up and reached to my hp.But disappointment.She say she can't make it cause something had happened.I don't know how to reaction.I stunned for minutes.I sent her a message saying I'm fine here.Maybe I lied,a bit.Just after a minute,she phoned and apologized.I tried to convince her that everything is fine.I tried to speak as casual as possible so she won't discover the disappointed through my voice and won't feel bad.After all,it's not her fault.My dad was surprise to see me woke up this early,he asked me anything happen.And asked me what phone I want for bday.I answer:"Anything will do."What am I doing?Am I really that disappointed.Can't even ask a simple question like that?

In the afternoon,my brother,Jason and I went out to search the "special rice" for aunt.We went here and there but not a sigh of it.We even went to Melawati,somewhere she stays.I know I'm not going to meet her there but I still hope miracle will happen.

What a disappointed day.No worry,there is always tomorrow.Tomorrow will be a big day for me,turning to 18 makes me feel like a boy turning to a man..I'm such a weirdo.

No comments: