Thursday, February 12, 2009

QuikSilver Vs Reef


QuikSilver(QS) and Reef are the same company?I didn't know it before this.I was asked to help up at Reef when there isn't much customers at QS.Reef selling bout the same things at QS does.Surfing stuff,I found out the sandal are pretty cool there.And you can have a better view from Reef compare to QS.You know,see whether someone you know just walk pass.Yea,today Sien and Paul came and visited me at QS.Did they read my post or something.They love my QS name tag,actually it's kinda cool.Paul was asking me can I "lost"it so he can have one.By the way,come visit me at QS or Reef,there is some pretty cool discount.Don't miss it man.

When I was working at Reef,i missed my break.And I wondering should I keep quiet or tell them.Lucky they let me have my break later and I get to have dinner with Darren,Sien,Wai Kit and Paul.There is one more friend there but can't remember his name.Talked BS(ask me if u want to know what it mean) and need to go back to work.You should hear how the way they being "mean".It's funny.

While waiting shou,I went SONY and tried the PS3.After that,I phoned her and chatted,can't online so we talked through phone.She was complaining bout why our time always can't match to meet up.She didn't ask for the "report".I escaped.Haa..

A message to Ms.F,I know it's hard,but stay tough k.Remember?Impossible is nothing.You just get your pay,want to treat me to a meal?haha


This is the picture I showing off some WInston.Although I'm 18 now,but don't worry.I won't smoke,NEVER.Hate it so much.

No comments: