Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love


Got a weird title?yea,don't know what to put.

Actually I should be on the bed sleeping now.I need more rest so I don't need to date with those freaking "Beams",but I just can't change my mode into sleeping mode.What's wrong brother?Missing someone?

I don't know,these days happened quite a lot things that I had never expected.I thought about all my history,the happy and unhappy things.Everything i had n haven't achieve.How's my valentine day?It's a bit long.I mean I felt the time isn't moving.Maybe it's because I'm single at that moment?I had my day off,my boss just thought I'm going out with someone special but unfortunately I'm not.I waited the most wanted hour for the day,5pm to 7pm.That's the time I enjoyed the most that day.Running around,basketball and soccer.I'm surprise I'm on form that day while playing basketball.Was unbeatable.I guess.

15th of Feb

I went to KLCC watch the 30n3 basketball game.My friends Brandon,Yao Li and Kee Tat took part.And some other friends from Setiawangsa took part too.The bad news is,they all lost.And the worse thing,because I'm there to watch them.I'm late for work for just 1 or 2 minute.And I need to replace another half an hour for it.The world is unfair.Once again,proven.

Some friends,for a long time I didn't contact.I think about them too.Some primary and secondary friends.I even wondered should I say "hi" to my EX.I wanted to cause we promised we're still friends after all.But I wasn't sure if she want to see me or even listen to my voice anymore.

Seaweed oh seaweed,you had just caught my soul accidentally.Something had change.I watched surfing video a lot these days.You know,working at QUIKSILVER.I want to try this sport.Maybe it look dangerous but it's gonna be fun."DARING AND CONFIDENT."

I know I shouldn't be here posting this cause I promised someone I should be in bed by 12.I better call this a day.GOD BLESS THE WORLD.

No comments: