Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm sorry


Days working at QuikSilver.Actually just the second day working there.It is better working at KLCC.Working at QuikSilver I learned a lot.How to fold shirts(hardly got the chance to fold at home),how to use a STEAMER.And how to serve customers.That's the best chance for me to improve my English and PR skill.I love the serve the foreigner,they're very friendly.Much more better compare to Malaysian.

One thing,working there.Super boring,when there is not customer.We need to find things to do.FIND things to do.So,if you guys come KLCC,remember to visit me k.3rd

11th of February,I promised her I'll be there waiting for her.But suddenly I got something to do.I missed the appointment.I feel really sorry about that.I promise I won't be the same again.Miss Mushroom,I promise won't miss any appointment again.okay?

A report?What should it include?I got no idea.

3 comments:

Ayaka Wong said...

mushroom this name very familiar ....
^ ^

AaronYJP said...

is that familiar 2 u?so,u knw her?

Jamesie said...

Its True !
most of the foreigners are very friendly~
HaHa!!
I'm Working at tourist hot spot here~
can Meet alot of these foreigners~
xD xD

Happy Valentine's day~ ^^