Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy days.2

I started to love my job.The place I work and the people around.I understand something.When you love your job,you won't feel you're working,Cause you're doing something you like.Treat my client as friend but not client.The atmosphere will be different.Work like a team.Do you get what I mean?Maybe she is right,it's suitable cause I'm a "friendly" person too?You will understand if you're in the situation as I'm now.Imagine,meeting foreigners,people from different countries and all.It's like you're traveling around d surface of every single country.You will come into a lot of different language and culture.I seriously love foreigner more than I love Malaysian,though I'm a Malaysian.They're more friendly than us.I'm not saying all of the Malaysian are not friendly,but most of them.

Seriously,learned a lot through this job.Something like,managing a business,a brand.And I finally know what is my DREAM.It's a big plan.I will learn more and plan it really well.It's a risk.I know,it might fail.But,no risk no success.I will fight and work really hard to make sure my plan works,one day.Wish me luck.Article is till in process.

No comments: