Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Sweetest Day


Nothing special about today while working cause it's usual.I still enjoy it all the time,cause I love it.I even dance and sing while working.Make fun of my friends.They're friends,not colleagues.You'll know if you do follow my blog.Or you really know and understand me.

Sweet day?Maybe,she visited me today.But just starring without giving me know.It's "gap" in Cantonese.Didn't even bother to step in and say"Hi".But,I feel like.That's a surprise.When I know she was here.I felt happy.It just came like that.The feeling of happiness.

I phoned her when I reached home.We had a 29+ minutes talk on the phone.Though,it isn't that long for couples usually talk.But,I feel like I'm in love.Am I?Through the phone,I sensed she was happy and at the same time,shy.

Need to go to sleep,promised.By the way,i heard a phrase from the television program I just watched before I post this."Kids make mistake.Boys mess things up and Men clean it up."It is kinda cool.In the sense of,adults need to tell,show and let children know what is wrong and what is right,Adults have that responsibility to do so.

About the article,I feel really bad.It's a good article and I'm sure,100% you will like it.But,it is in process.Need to add some true story I heard from my customers.

Sweet dream,dear readers.

3 comments:

Ayaka Wong said...

all the best to u ~

Jamesie said...

Men clean it up !
tat's rite !

Unisa ID : 110057249 said...

so fast gt gf liao ar ..