Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Days of free time

3th Feb

Went out with Jimmy and his mum.Jim went register license.I went there with him so I can check out how is everything go on.Darren and I are going to register soon.Still waiting he to confirm when is he free.

After the registration,I brought Jimmy to register his EPF account.We did everything in a second.After that,since we're near by.WE visit a friend,Danson who is working at SOGO.

We went back to Jusco Au2 to play Dance Dance revolution.Jim get better now.He manage to win me by few moves.We had our teatime with Johny too.

The first thing I did when I reached home was take a warm nice bath.Fall asleep just after the bath.When I woke up,I saw her message.Immediately,I replied her.We chatted through sms and msn.Before going to bed,we chatted to each other through phone.Can't believe a boss need to do the work asked from his secretary.Funny

Dad asked me what I what for my birthday,I suggested something to much.Will think something more suitable.Yesterday slept early cause I promised her I'll.Still got "homework" to work on.

1 comment: