Sunday, February 8, 2009

18th Birthday

Countdown to my birthday with Darren,Shou & Jim.And with HEINEKEN.

w890i is what I get from my parents for my birthday.Wasn't the model I wanted but it's good enough.


Want my day be normal although it's my big day cause no one special to celebrate with.I attended taekwondo class.Next week got no class,everyone is happy with that news but nothing is special to me.


My dad brought me to LOOK OUT POINT at the top of the hill for a western dinner.The view there will be romantic if you're going there with someone special.I received messages from her while having dinner.Should be happy to know she is alright but no so because she sounded upset.


My dad arranged something.They played the birthday song and celebrated my birthday with me.Doesn't enjoy it much cause was like the whole world is focusing on you.Try to imagine,a coconut fruit,all the fresh and juice were remove and filled with many types of ice-creams.That is what they serve for dessert,instead of birthday cake.Will post some photo taken by my new w890i.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

haiya.. so nice le ur b'day.. feel happy abt it la panda! =P

Anonymous said...

SE is crappy. =P

Jingjuin said...

hey guy,
forget to wish u happy birthday.
So now wish u happy belated birthday.
I'm 静君。dunno whether u still remember me or not.^^
anyway ,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!