Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Under the rain

4th Feb

Playing sports under the rain.Is something really wonderful.And I just did something wonderful this evening.4 plus,abit earlier than usual.I knew it's going to rain but I determined to go.When I was playing basketball with friends.Suddenly,sky water(rain,skywater sounds cooler) was here.First thing came to my mind wasn't my bag,hp or anything else but her,she's a silly girl.With umbrella but still she manage to get wet.Worrying is she fine there.

After on,I went and play futsal.With some kids,I doesn't there to bully but teach them some positioning and some formation.When to ran and stuff.We enjoyed playing with ourselves.Unfortunately,a gang of big bullies came and asked for a match.The kids accept it without a though.Should I say they're brave or dumb?The bullies were playing around,doesn't take it serious but the kids were fighting to the victory.I settled up the first two goals.They underestimated the kids and I used it as our advantage.
But end up we still lost the game,but I'm proud of those kids.They try their very best to play.Sometime kids do have more spirit then adults do.

After the match,it's till too early for me to go home so I ran to the basketball court for a game.Don't know isn't because the kids inspire me,I took the game abit serious.I even hurt myself just to save the ball from the line.Oxygenated blood,but I didn't feel the pain until the game ends.

She sent me a message abit late today,8 something,saying she reached home.She usually reach home around 7 plus.We chatted on msn but something seems bothering her.Before bedtime,I phoned her and ask what is bothering her.She told me everything.I try to convince her that everything is fine.

At that night,I can't really sleep well.Don't know isn't because I went to bed early because of a promise or I'm still worried about her.

No comments: