Thursday, April 30, 2009

What a day?




Should I say it's a lucky day or another way?Let me analyse .




Early in the morning,my friend,Johny didn't come and play basketball which he promised.It's OK,cause he told me he got things to busy with.I ended up with futsal ,I taught him(a boy who always called himself "messi") a lesson.Shown him,football,soccer,futsal or what ever sports which play in a team needs teamwork to play a beautiful game.My last sentence before I leave the court was"Don't insult Messi by calling yourself"messi",the way you play is messy."



One thing I'm happy bout is,she isn't mad at me anymore.It's just the thing I ask for,Friends.




In the afternoon,my brother promised me,he(Jason) will send me to the LRT station but he can't make it.I get FFK twice in a day.Fortunately,the weather was just too nice to complain.I can't ask for anything more.Windy and cloudy,I can't even tell where is the sun cause it's gonna rain soon.




I reached there just on time but Arvind came late.We planed to meet Mr.Murugan by 2:00 but he(arvind) came late so we met him(mr.m) after his 1st class.He gave me his number and ask me to contact him cause he wants to help me.Great,I appreciate it.Thanks.




I waited for my sister(Jamie),she was having class and we went home by LRT of cause.Malaysian just don't know how to be tolerate when they should.Letting people out from the train before you getting in.A pre-school kid can do better than you guys.




Went to play football,I get myself hurt even more thanks to a young man who don't even aim for the ball when he tackled me.I heurt my dominate leg,but I still got my left leg to score.Catch it in action.




That's not the worse of the day.Here comes,I fought with my sister cause she just can't understand human language.I felt sorry to hit her that hard,but she asked for it.Anyway,sorry.My mum told me,a elder brother should protect his sister not to beat her up.It's kinda true.I will do so,if the young lady should some respect to her brother,

A picture took while I was still a kasturi's student.Arvind,Aunty and Aaron.Woww,triple A.

No comments: