Saturday, April 11, 2009

Raining Day







Woke up early in the morning,had an appointment with Jimmy and Glenn.But Jim got things to do so canceled.I jogged to court as usual.We had a 3 on 3 and a full 5 on 5.They're the only malays I know who plays basketball.It's fun to go sweat.

Jog back and I saw groups and groups of people running.Marathon,SMK Setiawangsa having jogathon.I felt like running with them so I ran along.Few of them shouting my name asking why am I running too.my answer?Fun.When I was on my way,saw a few juniors were slowing down and going to give up.I encourage them to continue.At last,he still managed to finish the whole journey.Good job,Ahman.Get 3rd?By the way,I always feel good after helping people,no matter how small the problem is.

I met up Arvind at KLCC,we did nothing much but chat about the future.Subway for lunch and secret recipe for desert.Arvind,planning is a preparation for the future.We need to work with God to be successful in life.Think about it.

I had my hair cut and will shave too.A new look to face a new day.No matter how tough is life,I will never give up.No more Mario,no more moustache.

I love off days.I don't like working hour and hours.I played futsal with some of my friend.They're know as the"Sharp shooter".I want to write all about the game but you guys will feel bored about it.










A picture took while going home from KLCC.












When I was on my way home,it started to rain.I can't stop
myself thinking of her.I started to jog.And my leg go cramp.Though,but I'm happy to know I worked on and I'm tired.I sat on the road under the rain.The stress of mine suddenly disappeared.I really can't move.Jogging under the rain truly it's fun.Fortunately,there are two jogger stop and help me.Thanks buddies.








This is what I took while my resting on the road.^^