Wednesday, April 15, 2009

No time to waste

After 15th of April(today),I'm not employed anymore.I got all my time to do what even shit is in my mind.But those "shit" will not be "shit" as it sound.I got projects to work on before I start on my college life.

Time is unforgiving.This period of time,it might be my freest time ever.

Missions for Agent AP-7-

  • Improve his English(Writing,spelling and listening)In all way,he must be a pro in English language.
  • Be more mature,in all sense.
  • Learn to be humble.
  • Improve in sports,be an all rounded person.
  • Enrich himself with all kind of knowledge.
  • Complete all his projects before he run out of time(eg:paper ball,sleeping test..)
  • A lot more....
My blog will be on,cause I got time for it.It's a place where I could express my feelings.

No comments: