Monday, April 27, 2009

It's just not my day

My bed sheet,it's so sweet.Could I have sweet dreams sleeping on it?



Woke up 7:30 as usual.I cycled to the basketball court.The weird thing is,there is no one playing basketball except some aunties dancing there.

Today before 5pm,it started to rain.The downpour goes on for hours.After it,I cycled out again to the court for some fresh air before a basketball game.

Cycling is a very enjoyable thing to do.Putting on the music and cycling around.The air and the music,it's like I living in my own world with the music I like.The pressure are off at the moment.

When I was cycling to the court,the tyre of the front suddenly burst and I made a break.I drift before it falls.You can imagine some cool hero in the cinema's big scene,riding a bike and get shoot on the bike's tyre.I give up the bike and let it go.

I fall on my back and it hurts.My leg was hurts last friday while playing in a game.And now fall from a bicycle.Till can feel the pain.By the way,I still enjoy the days before my college starts.


These are the two crazy football's fans.

No comments: