Thursday, April 16, 2009

I love YOU.


My daddy,he is leaving tomorrow and will fly to United State(US).It's a place where is from away from where I'm.I will not see he for 3 weeks.Although,when we meet,we don't talk much.But,I know he loves me,more than I know.I wish to go with him and explore the world,but I know it's not the time to say about it now.I'm 18,I got time to create my own future.Travel around the world is always Aaron's biggest dream. I will miss you.Dad,I love you.




This shows the distance between you and I.








Visit places that you're not familiar,meeting new people,live in a different place with a different lifestyle.Travel around and see the world,that's what I going to do,I
don't know how long to take me to complete the dream.But,I will never give up.

No comments: