Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Days.


I should update my blog few days ago,but I lost my cable so I can't upload photos.That's the reason I didn't update my blog.Lets start now,let's do this without photos.

3th May.
Today was my sister's(Jamie) birthday.My brother and I bought her a hoodies fleece.It is grey and I like the color very much.My sister loves it very much.She was saying she looks like Jay when wearing it.

My brother and sister went to Time Square with a panda(Melissa).They went for movie,WOlVERINE.That's a movie I must watch.

My mum said we will have dinner at T.G.I.F(Thanks God Is Friday) to celebrate her birthday.Wow,the serving there is HUGE.Mum,bro,sis and I enjoyed the dinner very much.

After the dinner,we went to grandma's house for the birthday cake.We messed around and enjoyed the night a lot.

4th May
Mission Accomplish.I wanted to get rid it for long time ago.I destroyed my bed and I sleep on my mattress without a bed.Feel like a Japanese. XD

5th May
I went for my driving practical lesson.The guy taught me how to drive and leave me drive as much as I want.I drove around the institution for couple of rounds.By the way,the engine do go die when I did mistake when going up the hike.I saw Jim practicing there as well.

At that night itself,I went to Jim's place to enjoy Arsenal vs Man Utd Champion League crash.That's a one way football while Man Utd dominating the game and finished it with a 1-3.Aggregate Arsenal 1 - Man Utd 4.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I had a lot to post,but I can't upload photos and that's what I want to share.The saddest thing is,I'm losing my freedom,college is starting 11th of May.Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Jamesie said...

damnit
1-4Mu tat match make me lose 1 burger ayam special T__T