Saturday, May 9, 2009

Countdown



Okay,where should start?Lets talk about what happen yesterday.

8th May
Today I went KLCC with Fiorie to get our salary.I wasn't expecting much cause I worked for about half a month last month.Eventually,I get more than what I expected.Great,so I spent a bit at QuikSilver itself.We each had a NZ ice-cream which I love a lot but it's costly.

After we hang out with our old colleagues.We went for a movie,WOLVERINE,X-Men the origin.The movie was average.I was expecting more.I watched sniper as well few days ago.Still prefer Wolverine.

After the movie,we went to the bookstore and I discovered there was a place where they're selling Japanese books.I really didn't know until she brought me there.We were like discussed about hair style,all of craps.And she told me about of funny stories about Nikky.I can't tell it all here but Nikky is really someone you should not underestimate.He is a good guy.

After the KLCC one day trip,I went Jusco with Darren.We had pizza hut for dinner and We ordered too much,we can't finish everything.It's a waste.By the way,it's Darren's darling's birthday.He told me how he celebrated her birthday and some of they couple days.That accidentally made me think of someone.Someone I miss a lot but I don't know do I have the chance to let her know,how much I miss her.

We hang out around the complex and we went DDR as well.I'm not as fit as last time I work there.Everyday compete with Jimmy.While we were playing,Jia Xin suddenly came out from nowhere and challenged me for a DDR showdown.She won a few and I did win some too.She's a Miss.Unfair.

9th May

Woke up early in the morning and went to play basketball as usual.After the games,nothing different but Taekwondo class.The class started with a way that make me fed up of.And there's a disrespectful junior of mine make me angry.Master Peter settle the case.Here's a warning,respect your seniors or you will get into trouble.

My sister promoted to Black belt.She's 15years old and got her black belt.Nothing much happen at class.

Today,I went carrefour with mum and I went to play the Initial D.I played for games playing RM2.If I'm still the same old me.I can do that for only 1 buck.It's okay.Proven I cut down on these nonsense.

Bout the title of this post,it's for my freest time of my life and the college days countdown.Hope I will love college life.By the way,dad is coming home Tuesday.I miss him more than I can say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I was there, no food will be left out! HHAHAHAHAHA