Saturday, May 23, 2009

College life...

Being a Tarcian...




The Blue Hamsters.




They are friendly,that's why I like them.


Basically,I started to go college for 2 weeks.I'm starting to enjoy it.I met a lot Chong Hwa friends there and some other new friends.I'm studying Cambridge A-Level at TarC.It's a very big campus that makes me lost my way few times on the starting days.

I'm the assistance class representative of SN10r.I hope to learn and help my classmates with this post.My class has 3x students which makes us the biggest class at A-Level,I guess.I want to start a new life at college and be a good student and make my results flying colour.Nothing is impossible.Belief in yourself.








These 2 week,college has a lot of activities for us.Human monopoly,I posted my team,blue hamster.Omg,except the group leader,9 girls and 1 boy.








Besides,I joined the Orientation Odyssey night that is organised by the college for all freshmen.It's a very funny 2nd audition.When I first step in,they asked me do I prepare any talent to show them.My answer was "NO".They ask me to dance or sing.So,I sang a short part of "Beautiful soul-Jesse McCartney."The cameras are flashing around.





After that,they asked me to do Catwalk.There was a guy demo for me and I followed what he did.Here is the funnest part,they asked me to act on a drama,ask a girl to marry me.I was like,"what the f............."No choice,I did what they asked then the leng lui judge say,"You ask me marry to you this way without a ring or something?"Then walked away.Ah ha,I don't know how to react and just stunned there for seconds.The main judge ask me you let your gf go this way doing nothing.I didn't answer.





After that,they showed me a picture with a handsome guy and ask me to follow his post and follow with a freestyle.I did what they asked.They were like smiling and their cameras non stop flashing.They say I will receive message if I'm selected.








I went out and discuss with my friend,she said she was asked to show them catwalk and that's all.Why I need to show so much but she only show catwalk.Unfair...Imagine how boring is the talk...

Wow,is that a gold medal?



The is the gold medal owner,My junior Jeremy.

3 comments:

Rose said...

hehe...
blue hamster rock...
btw,hv u pass d aucdition?
if pass,thn we all will go n support u...^^
but dun frgt to give us free tickets,ok?

*Hou* said...

lol..wat a tarcian..weird name..
im a taylorian..XD..
anyway..enjoy ur a level life in college..^^

Jamesie said...

HaHaHa!
tarcian taylorian?
me intian come joining u all xD

audition ?
singing competition ? xD
LoL! aaron Give me a free ticket also xD i oso wanna go see u singing xD