Thursday, March 12, 2009

Disappointment.

Disappointment,again and again.I swear.I will never let me feel this bad anymore,NEVER.

From the result I get,it prove something,something I had to realise earlier but I did not.And now,I know where am I and what's my ability.I'm a star,but not a outstanding one,yet.There are stars outside and they shine brightly.A tiny little star like me struggle to stand out.

Here,I apologize to everyone who put hope on me.
  • First,my parents.I know both of you guys love me as much as I love you guys.But,I'm sorry to disappoint you again.I'm sorry.

  • My relatives,my result wasn't that good since I was a boy.I'm a lazy ass and always did not complete my homework.But,you guys did not give up me.And now,I'm improving slowly but I still did not get what I targeted.Feel bad to make you guys disappointed.I'm sorry.

  • My friends,friends always have a really important position in my heart but I will never like to show how important they're to me.Friends who really know me will know how bad I feel now.Here,I want to thanks a friend of my,Arvind Raj.You play a big part in my life.And proud to have you as my BEST FRIEND.Buddies,I'm sorry.

  • Teachers,I'm happy to have you as my teacher.Though,I did not do well in my exam.But I do learned a lot from you.Thank you.Here,I promise you.Your afford,scarification on me did not waste.I will prove to you,you're a good teacher.I'm sorry.

Here,I apologize to myself.Always being over confident make me fail in things.My attitude,I will try to change myself.As I always say,revolution is life.Blame is all on me,God do love me after all.Although HE did not give me what I asked(good result) but HE make me realise.It will surely help me in the future.

I struggle to hold the tears but I lose the fight.I will never give up to make myself to be a Shinning STAR I wanted to be.

2 comments:

Ayaka Wong said...

eveything will be fine ....

cheryl91 said...

dear aaron,
u wil b a shining star,u sure wil b..
spm is nothing ya..
rmb u told me bout the uk one..
i most prob wil go there too..
ur future if u need any help i wil surely help u..in creating ur brand..
haha...
livelifetothemax!!!
gambateh aaron!!