Thursday, December 24, 2009

Last Post


2009,time had passed just like water from the river.What have I do in this whole year.I can't really remember myself,but at least I can assure it's a year I enjoyed,at least half of it.I have been knowing more about myself now.I have own this blog for almost a year writing things that are worthless to people but blogging is just a way to express whatever shit I feel like telling the world.

Blogging was fun to me.I started too lazy to keep my blog updated like all my other friends do.But I will still try to not let this blog down.

It's Christmas eve but I planned to stay at home.No to go parties or count down with my friend,not that I am not invited.

2010 is coming soon,I hope this will mean a better year to me and people around me.I said the same things to myself every year."Work hard,be humble,be a better person.."All kind of shits,but which of it I really do achieved?No idea.

Oh,PMR result had just release.How's your result?My sister get 7a and a B.I know she's sad bout can't score an A for Mandarin.But what to do,it's Mandarin.Because of this,I knew she is thinking for giving up Mandarin and not to take it SPM,but I will encourage her and try to make her sit for it.BTW,Sue Jiun I'm proud of you,I am.You did a great job.

Okay,here.I wish everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy NEW Year.God bless the world.

No comments: