Saturday, August 1, 2009

Missing in action


You guys must be blaming me for long time not updating this dying blog.I wanted to but too busy for it.Exams,homework and all.I'm selected as prom king finalist so I get to save my RM40.Another best part is get to make new friends,and learn something I don't get in contact with.Got a lot of practices to attend.

Okay,lets start with the life in college.Usually hanging out with the same group of friends,busy with homework and all.Further maths is killing me,honestly I failed my further,sad.When I was in secondary,my friends said add maths is hard and all which I doesn't really agree,I'm right,cause it's nothing compare to further.

Last year's today was special day to me but I don't feel special today.Life is getting boring.I do still miss her.After 7 days,will the day remind her of me?Or it's just another for her?

Here,Miss Mushroom.Happy Birthday.You're 17 now.I saw you at LRT station,do it mean we still have fate?But,something just stop me from calling your name.When I think of you,I always think about fate.If that day your sister didn't read your message.Maybe we ain't who we are now.So,did she just change our destiny?That's a question mark.

I don't want to think to much about other things.I just want to live a happy life.For me,I will just focus on my family,studies,socialize,entertainment and of cause sports.How about love?Relationship?Let it be,let it be,let it be.IF it's your,it's your.If it isn't,you won't it no matter what you did.God have his plan.

Can I learn from my mistakes?

No comments: